Welcome to The Lafayette Inn in Easton, PA
If you are looking for the best place to stay in Easton, Pennsylvania - you've found it! We are unique among Easton, PA hotels because we offer the best of both worlds: the quaint, individual character of a bed and breakfast and also the services and privacy you expect in a fine Easton hotel. Eighteen individually decorated guest rooms in a stunning 1895 Georgian Mansion will make you feel at home while away on business or a pleasure trip.
Charming Easton, PA Hotel & Bed and Breakfast
- The best place to stay when visiting Lafayette College - just a 2 block walk to campus
- One mile from downtown Easton, Pennsylvania - Crayola Experience, shops, art galleries, State Theatre
- Restaurants conveniently located just a few blocks away and many more downtown. You won't believe Easton's amazing local restaurant scene!
- Safe, beautiful, historic residential neighborhood
- A variety of room types, all individually decorated
- Rates include a full American breakfast featuring house-made specialties
- Complimentary beverages and snacks 24/7, wine & cheese reception on Friday & Saturday
- Complimentary passes to the YMCA
- Personal attention from the owners and staff
- Gracious parlor with comfortable seating by the fireplace, a table for playing games and a grand piano
- Beautiful outdoor spaces - wrap-around porch, patio, and lawn for relaxing
- Safe walking and running routes
- High speed wireless internet access throughout the building
- Children welcome
- Pets welcome in selected rooms
- Late check-in and express check-out available
When searching for Easton PA lodging look no further than The Lafayette Inn. This charming Easton, hotel & bed and breakfast is the perfect choice for families visiting Lafayette College and The Crayola Experience. The Lafayette Inn also has romantic suites with fireplaces and oversized tubs that pamper couples on that special getaway retreat. For our business guests, wireless high-speed internet access, delicious full breakfasts and comfortable common areas ensure that your next business trip seems more like a vacation (we won't tell the boss). All this in a fabulous 1895 mansion with a fascinating history located in a National Historic District.
Looking for hotels near Bethlehem? We are just 20 minutes from the historic center of Bethlehem and from Lehigh University. Our Lehigh Valley hotel makes a great base for exploring all that this region has to offer. See our concierge page for details.
Just Enough Snow!
We love this time of year for the chance to hibernate just a little - stay inside more, plan for the coming year, eat and drink warm things! Mother Nature is cooperating with just enough snow to make it beautiful but not enough to interfer with getting about. Check out our blog about all there is to do in February and our latest breakfast experiments.
Paul & Laura
Download a Brochure: